10.18.2008

Bates Nut Farm 08 and 07

Shiloh went with her yaya (my mom) to Bate's Nut Farm recently...Here are some of the pictures she took from that, and some pictures of our trip there last October. I absolutely love this farm. There website is here.
Its funny because this year she looks almost too big for the little pony, and last year I thought she looked almost too small to ride. :)

BATES NUT FARM 'O8
pumpkins!


sugar and spice and everything nice


Shiloh has been talking about this for days. I can tell she loved it :)


ok and then here are the pictures from last year.... (i think i am probably the worst blogger ever...it takes me a whole year to get my pictures up. lol)

BATES NUT FARM 'O7

more pumpkins!


more horsies! (aw shiloh is just a baby!)


baby goat love


this pig is the ugliest cute thing i have ever seen


No comments: