5.22.2008

i want to eat a kitty


I have discovered that when feeding small children,
presentation is everything.
This is my new best friend: the kitty shaped cookie cutter
is it exactly the same size as a piece of bread
coincidence? i think not!

Here is Shiloh admiring my work of art
(note her lovely blue nails - she gave herself her very first sharpie manicure)



yes, she really is as excited as she looks

yum! fiber!


p.s. yes, shiloh does wear clothes from time to time (ha, yeah right) but while i'm posting cute diaper shots, here is another funny one:

one of my dogs likes to chew on the garden hose, and in doing so she cuts it into progressively smaller and smaller pieces, which shiloh then uses to beat them with. (just kidding...she mostly beats the grass, trees, me, ect....but i do like the worried look on my dog's face in this picture. ha...look at her ears!)

1 comment:

Paul and Kameron Morton said...

Mmmm. Great idea (I never even thought of that. Triangles, yes, kitties, no). I think if I cut Aidan's pb&j into star shapes (his fav. shape- yes the kid has a favorite shape), he'd pass out from sheer shock.